My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Funny Story

So this week has been amazing at the Labbe house. Eric has been home all week and we have been sending the girls to day care for part of the day so we have really have got a lot done around the house. This morning Eric was getting the girls ready to go and I was helping him. He gave the girls their brand new toothbrushes from Grammies and he started to sing the "Brushy, Brushy" song from Grease. I was watching as Eric and my precious daughters were brushing their teeth...not uncommon something they do every morning before I go to work. Then I hear Eric say, "Isabella you have toothpaste all over your mouth." I think to myself that is funny because their toothpaste is clear. I say to Eric, "Did you give them adult toothpaste??" He says no whatever is in this tube right here. Well turns out Dad likes to brush the girls teeth with hand lotion!! HA HA HA Eric and I laughed so hard we almost died. The girls were even giggling too!

No comments: