My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Labbe Road Trip 2011

So, yes we are crazy and we are driving to Connecticut to visit Eric's family!!! Right around 19 hours and 1,000 miles :) We have roughly 800 more miles to go and I can already tell this is a trip for memories to be made on! We stopped about three times within the first hour... Isabella said she had to poop. We stop get both girls out because Gabriella has to suddenly poop now an head into the store. It was closing! We load back up and head across the street to another gas station. Everyone gets out and Isabella squeezes out want Eric would call a mouse terd! LOL She tells us her belly feels so much better :) We get back in the car and the girls want a pillow so I dig out their handy dandy neck pillows. Isabella had three huge tags on it and she is my picky child so I go to rip the tag off... BAM! Instant snow in the swagger wagon in May! So what to I have Eric go in and get to repair the rip, good 'ol Duct Tape (dad you would be proud)! Patch the hole right up an away we go!!! About 45 mins later Gabriella starts panicking and says she peed. To save time Eric an I decide I can just unbuckle the bottom latch on the car seat and pull he diaper off an slide another one on. I open the sides up on her pull up and go to pull it out....BAM instant snow slush! LOL The diaper ripped and all of the tiny super absorbent polymer (chemistry word) is everywhere, filled with pee might I add. I manage to get it cleaned up and Gabby changed with no stopping and here we are about 30 mins later two sleeping babies and about to make it into our third state!!!!! I am sure there will be more stories to come :)

No comments: