My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Been too long

So I promise I am going to try and update the blog more often.  Otherwise I am never going to remember all of these precious stories.  Two quick stories.... Last week some time I was getting ready for work and both of the girls were hanging out in my bedroom with me.   They were dressed and we had just finished putting their shoes on.  I was fixing my hair and Isabella says, "Mommy I want some gum!"  I said o.k. let's wait until I finish getting ready.  Then I notice that Gabriella is smacking away on a piece of gum and I say, "Gabby where did you get that gum?"  She says, "Off of Izzy Shoe!!!"  I was laughing so hard.  I could just barely tell her to spit it out.  FYI they had not wore those shoes in quite some time! Ewww.  They are precious!
The girls on Valentine's Day!

No comments: