My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cold Season

Well I hate to say it but both of our little angels have a cold. It is the most terrible thing ever. Gabriella was the only sick one for a couple of days but now Isabella has it too. Gabriella seems to be getting over hers but Isabella has just began. I wish they knew how to blow their nose and spit lugies (spelling??). It would make them feel so much better. Some good news though for the past 4 or 5 nights one baby has slept though the whole night!!!! They switch off though, Isabella slept all night last night but the night before Gabriella slept all night. So hopefully we will get it together soon and both of them will sleep through the night. Keep your fingers crossed. Also the girls went to Athens this weekend for their first college visit...HA HA. Actually Eric and I went to the UGA Football Gala and the girls came along with us. My mom and Laurie stayed in the hotel room with the girls while we went to the banquet. It was a nice trip and we had a great time. I cannot wait to take them again when the weather is warm so we can actually take them around campus and around downtown.

No comments: