My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Whirlwind

Well, I have to say I have been slack and have not updated the blog in quite a while. The girls are doing wonderful and are over their colds. However, Gabby sounds a little snotty but I hope it is just allergies. They had a wonderful Christmas and I will post some pictures on the next posting. They had their first pictures made with Santa which were adorable. They slept through most of the pictures and were the cutest in their dresses and pearls. The girls hit their 2 month milestone on New Year's Day!!! I have to say Eric and I were pooped on New Year's Eve and we went straight to bed at 12:01 AM.....I guess that is what happens to new parents. The girls got soooooooo many awesome things for Christmas I do not even know where to begin they are so loved and blessed! They have grown up so much too it is amazing. They are both giving us huge grins and sticking their tongues out. They can both roll over to one side as well and they can pick their chest and head up when they lay on their stomachs. Eric is convinced they are going to start crawling but I think we have a little while longer for that. The greatest news ever is that they are both sleeping through the night!!!!!! They actually just woke up this morning about 7 AM. Last night was the first night that I slept the entire time. Even when they would sleep I was constantly getting up to check on them. Gabriella and Isabella both are starting to get the cutest personalities which is good because they have a lot to compete with considering Lexi, Macie, and Ella (Pruitt girls). I only have about 2 weeks left until I go back to work and I am dreading it more than anything. It is definitely going to be hard to leave them but I am a little more calm because we have a really awesome friend watching them. However, that does not mean I will not be counting the days down until summer arrives. Plus, I cannot wait until we take our family trip to Florida. It will be a blast.

No comments: