My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, December 8, 2008

We survived!!!

Last week was very interesting! Eric was out of town the whole week for work, so me and the girls packed our bags and went to stay with Grammies for the week. Thank the Lord for Moms and Dads. My Mom and Dad were the biggest help this week. Me and my Mom both begin to get a little snotty later in the week so my Dad actually helped me pull some night duty and he changed a diaper!!! We had a pretty good week some nights were a little rough and both girls had some really smelly gas! You would be surprised the stink that comes out of those little ones. I think that my parents are probably having withdrawals this week because the girls are not there any more but maybe not they might just be enjoying their uninterrupted sleep. Eric was so excited to see them when he got home but they had changed so much. They are so alert now and they have a new sound every day. It is truly amazing! I had hats on both of them when he got home and at first he could not tell which one was which. So, the more weight they gain the more they begin to look like each other.

No comments: