My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, November 29, 2008

1 Month Old

Isabella hanging out with Daddy.

Isabella in her cute bow!

Taking a Bath, Gabriella ready to punch Isabella at any second!



Gabriella, thinking "What the crap is this thing on my head??"

It seems unbelievable that the girls are already one month old!! They are getting more and more beautiful as each day passes. They were very excited when their Dad got home and Wednesday and they had a great day at Grammies house for Thanksgiving. Their two littlest cousins Macie and Ella sang to them and patted them on the head. Next Thanksgiving and Christmas is going to be a blast with all of the little children I cannot wait. Both girls are continuing to grow each day and are getting more and more of a personality as the days go by. They had another bath this week and they got to try on their bows from cousin Mandi. They are adorable and they told me they would love for cousin Mandi to make some more!! Their Dad has to go out of town again this week so the girls are going to have withdrawals again (so is Daddy) but he will be back soon thank goodness. It is hard trying to take care of the girls without Eric that is for sure. I am going to include some new pictures and a link to look at all the pictures I have taken so far. Hope you enjoy!!

Here is the Link with the rest of the photos from this month. Enjoy!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=a4r7kru.38cy8t9m&x=0&h=1&y=tucbbz&localeid=en_US

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you guys are getting all settled in & that the little angels are doing so well. I love to see them together in the pictures...they are going to be the best of friends! I can't wait to see them in person...