My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Does it get any better


We made it back from Connecticut all in one piece! It was an amazing trip and the girls could not have been better. They did not cry one bit on the plane even though we had a lay over, flew out of Birmingham, and had a flight that was delayed! It was so great to see the "Yankee" family. I just hope we can go back again next summer because the girls are changing so much every day. They are both crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. I really will not be surprised if they start walking early. We finally dropped their crib mattresses this weekend because they have started standing up in the cribs. They are both jabbering non stop too, saying, "Mama" and even "Dada every now and then. Of course "Mama" is their favorite thing to say. I cannot believe they are growing up so fast...it just breaks my heart. Mother's Day was great, the girls got me a teething ring necklace that is brilliant!!! I also got a Spa Day which will be awesome...that is if I ever have the time to use it. The girls went for their sixth month appointment and the doctor said they looked wonderful. Isabella is 14 lbs and 12 oz and Gabriella is 15 lbs and 8 oz and both girls are 26 inches. Also they have both cut two teeth on the bottom and seem to be chewing on everything including each other. Their new trick this week seems to be making a motor boat sound with their mouth it is adorable. I only have about 15 more days of school and then I am out for summer...Thank You Lord!! I am so ready to spend a whole week with my girls from start to finish. I don't know what is going to be harder though being away from them is semester or leaving them when I go back to work in the fall!! Both girls seem to really enjoy church these days too. They have begun to shout with joy the entire service!!! We had to exit today because they got so excited about Brother Sid's message. Eric and I are so blessed beyond belief we were discussing tonight how to describe what are life is like because before the girls we were so happy and now we are beyond happy!! There are just no words to describe how we feel!! It does not get any better than this.

No comments: