My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, May 22, 2009

Precious Moments

I cannot believe how fast our girls are growing up. It just makes me want to cry! Last night I was just thinking about all of the simple things I enjoy about them being little. When they are nestled up against your neck falling asleep and you can feel the warmth of ever breath they take. When I feed them and they gently rub my breast, play with my hair or grab each others hands as they eat. The soft touch of their little fingers on my cheeks when they look up into my eyes. Their priceless gummy smile that is fading away as they get teeth. Their cute little fat legs that are quickly gaining muscle as they begin to stand more and more. Their sweet little bald spots that have disappeared as they grow more and more hair. How they will still hold on to just one of your fingers with all of their might. When I pick them up at the end of the day how they began to breath rapidly and bounce on their legs because they are excited to see me. That awful face they made the first time they tasted real food. The way their eyes light up every time their Daddy comes home or their precious giggle when you tickle their belly. These are the little things I will miss as they get bigger and bigger. I just wish I could make time stand still for a week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang on to every minute, that's what memories are made of and you will never lose them, we are all so blessed to have twins but to have healthy twins, and they are bless to have such loving parents and family. It is unbelievable how a baby can change you whole life in such a short time, I've always said I don't understand how people can see a baby and question if there is a God. Love you all Grams!