My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, May 29, 2009

In High Gear

The girls are all over the place and seem to be getting faster and faster. This week they have both figured out that they can crawl out of their room and into new rooms. So as soon as you turn your head they run for the door. Yesterday I was trying to change Gabriella and Isabella kept trying to grab the diaper rash cream. I got it out of her hands and then she started trying to touch Isabella's butt with the cream on it. So while trying to move Isabella, Gabriella gets up and starts crawling away naked with diaper cream every where. I retrieve Gabriella and begin to put her diaper on while Isabella is now trying to tackle her and lay on her belly...then the diaper breaks. As you can see some thing as simple as diaper changing becomes a daunting task! I started laughing so hard just thinking about how funny we all looked I could have peed in my pants. Gotta love these girls!

3 comments:

Jessica Labbe said...

You are getting lots of exercise don't need to go for workouts, they are so precious I can just see them, they are so blessed to have you for a mother and of course to have my grandson for a father, love you all Great Grams!

Unknown said...

Jessica, I LOVE your blog!! I really want to talk to you. It seems like you really have raising the twins down pat. I wanted to find out more about that breast feeding pillow for twins that you were telling me about at Shari's wedding. Also, do you have some suggestions for registry items really needed for twins? Where do you live? I'd love to get together once my babies are born. I friend requested you on facebook. When you get a chance, my e-mail address is darasutton@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

jbryant said...

Hey girl,
I loved your post about changing diapers on escape artists! Harrison will hardly ever stay still long enough-he would rather crawl around naked! Today I went into his room to get him out of the bed and he had taken off his diaper and was playing with his poop. He smeared it all over the bed, and I am pretty sure he ate some. GROSS!!! They definitely keep you on your toes-and keep you laughing!