My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, January 5, 2009

Dooms Day

This morning has been great so far. Both of the girls are in a wonderful mood and they both slept until almost 8AM. It is awesome!!! They are just hanging out and giving me the biggest smiles today. But I feel terrible because we leave to go to the doctor in about an hour and they will be getting some of their shots! I feel like I am leading them on by being so up beat this morning they have no idea what is coming. Maybe they will surprise me and be pros and not even flinch at the needle. Plus, I am totally freaked out about the whole shot/Autism thing so I am going to ask the doctor to give them no more than 3-4 shots today and get the others at the next visit. Don't worry I have done a lot of research and it is o.k. to delay some of the shots. So keep your fingers crossed that they do not scream too loud and if they do Eric is taking off work for the next shot appointment!!!

No comments: