My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, January 5, 2009

It was horrible!!!

O.k, so we just got back from the doctor about an hour ago. The girls did not get all of the shots they were suppose to. I only had them give them 2 shots today and it was awful! They were just so peaceful and content and then wham the nurse shoves a huge needle into their legs, not once but twice. Both girls screamed harder and louder than I have ever heard them cry!!! I could not handle it I was crying as hard as they were. Even my Mom was about to tear up. The only good news was it did not take them too long to settle back down but it was terrible. Thank God they did not get all of their shots in one day I think I would have punched the nurse square in the nose and shoved a needle in her butt!!!! Other than the awful, terrible, painful shots we found out both girls are extremely healthy and Gabriella weighs in at 10 lbs 5 ounces and Isabella weighs in at 9lbs 10 ounces! They are getting so big and grown up. We do not have to go back to the doctor again until March and their Dad is going with them at that visit I just cannot handle more shots, but I am not too sure he will do any better. Both of my sweet angels are sleeping peacefully now with their two band-aids on each leg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless their little hearts! :( I think the shots hurt us just as much as the babies...you're helpless! I'm glad they're doing so well. They're absolutely adorable!!