My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cutest Kids Ever

The girls are growing up so fast it is crazy. They will be 3 months old in 2 weeks. I am going back to work on Tuesday and I am dreading every minute of it. Eric and I went to dinner last night and I cried for about 30 minutes just thinking about leaving the girls. He thought I was crazy but boys just don't understand. You carry them in your belly for almost 10 months and then you spent all day every day with them and suddenly you go to spending only about 6 hours of the day with them! It is just heartbreaking. I feel like I am going to miss so much. I will be counting down the days until summer gets here. The girls are beginning to have such big personalities it is adorable. They are in the best moods almost all of the time. Still smiling and learning to make new noises everyday. They are going to be quite the handful when they are older I can already tell. Gabriella and Isabella are really starting to notice each other now so that is really neat to see. Some times they even smile at each other while they are breastfeeding it is precious. I left them in their crib the other day for about 5 minutes and Gabriella started to cry. When I got back into the room Isabella had rolled over on her side and had her hand on Gabriella's stomach it was so cute! They truly just melt your heart!

1 comment:

Jeff and Robin said...

I found you from my blog and see you are friends with my cousin Leslie. I just wanted to tell you that your girls are precious! My girls almost 7 months now and I just broke up my first "fight". I heard a cry and found Ola's hand attached to Camille's face. Having them both really is so much fun. I hope Leslie knows how much her parents must have enjoyed them. :) - Robin Brown