My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Almost Friday

The girls are laughing by their selves now! It is the cutest things ever. Usually you can just tickle their little chins and they will let out a little chuckle! Things have been going good. They seem to be over their snotty noses finally! I just hope they do not catch any thing else. Eric and I have both been sick and their cousin Macie has been throwing up. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that they don't get it!! Also yesterday the girls got to stay with their "aunt" Laurie. She drove all the way from Atlanta to keep them at the last minute and I think Laurie enjoyed herself but also realizes what a handful they are. They are the sweetest little things ever. I think they are both starting to get their little personalities. Isabella is an attention hog and loves to be held and cuddle all of the time. Gabriella seems to be more laid back and could not be more like her Dad. When you wake her up in the morning it takes her forever to actually wake up. It is so cute she will just lay there and stretch and then look at you like "really do I have to wake up"! Isabella reminds me more and more of her cousin Lexi everyday. Her little face is starting to get rounder and she has a wrinkly forehead just like Lexi. I cannot wait to see what this weekend has in store for us.

No comments: