My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Girls

This is us after our bath. We are squeaky clean and Dad fixed our hair so nice. (Izzy on Left, Gabby on Right)

The girls are doing wonderful! We gave them their first bath this week and they were the cutest things I have ever seen. Both girls seemed to enjoy the bath and just laid back and relaxed. Eric fixed their hair once they were out of the tub. He tried to spike both girls hair up and Gabby looked like she had a little Mohawk. The girls have been sleeping better too. I have only been having to get up and feed them one time during the night which has been great because I am actually sleeping in my bed. The twins also got to meet their cousins Macie and Ella this past weekend. It might be the cutest thing you have ever seen. Macie who turned two on Tuesday just wants to hold them the whole time and tell you their names. If they go to sleep she will scream at them to wake up. They are all going to have so much fun growing up together. We have 4 little Pruitt/Labbe girls under the age of 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!!!