My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THEY ARE HERE....

Well as most of you already know the girls are here. Their names are Gabriella MillieMae Labbe and Isabella RubyRae Labbe. Eric and I finally got to come home from the hospital yesterday and we are truly exhausted so this is going to be very short and sweet. I will have to get on later and add some more detail. We have been truly blessed and could not ask for more beautiful daughters. We are both head over heels in love. Just remember to keep us in your prayers that are little bundles of joy will continue to gain weight and be successful at breast feeding. We go for our first doctors appointment on Thursday. Also, Eric seems to be getting sick as well. We love you! I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

lmccord said...

Just to let everyone know, the twins are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. They are just so perfect in every way, which I figured coming from Jessica who is beautiful and Eric who is a hottie..

Unknown said...

Awwwww.. I REMEMBER this!

I'm so happy for you guys! Let us know when you are up for visitors.. we would really love to get our hands on those littles!