My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mom home alone

Eric went out of town last night and he is gone until Wednesday so this is officially the first time I have been home alone with the babies for an extended time!! Of course my Mom stayed the night last night so I had some help then. Thank goodness, because both babies had some really bad gas so it was a rather long night. But once they were asleep both sleep until about 5:00 AM and then went back to sleep until around 8:00 AM. They are the sweetest things ever but it is really hard to try to feed one while the other one screams. It makes you feel so helpless sometimes. Hopefully they will have no memory of waiting for their sister to get through eating while screaming at the top of their lungs. Yesterday we were going to try and take the girls to church, but their feeding schedule totally did not work out. They were going to end up needing to eat as soon as we got to church so we decided to wait until next week or either after Thanksgiving. Plus, they are both so little still and it is so cold outside. However, we did go to Grammies and Pops' (my mom and dad) house yesterday where they were cuddled by many family members and where they slept most of the time. Then wouldn't you know as soon as we got home they did not want any part of sleeping at all!!! We hope to have many visitors this week as I will need help managing them by myself most of the day. I am going to include a picture of their really cute outfits from yesterday, a nice resting place Gabby found, and an adorable picture of Odell loving on Isabella just a few minutes ago!

Isabella and Her Big Brother Odell

Gabby Taking a Nap on Pops' Belly.

Isabella Posing for the Camera, Could she be any cuter?? Really!!

Gabriella & Isabella screaming at me to Hurry Up!

1 comment:

Brookie said...

omg they are just too cute. can't wait to meet them