My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, October 17, 2008

Doctors Appointment

We went to the doctor today and the babies are still doing just wonderful. Both babies are very low and seem to be eagerly awaiting to come visit the world. They are both around 6 pounds now. The doctor did not check me but he says that it could be anytime. He still wants me to keep taking the medicine for the contractions because he would prefer that I make it to 37 weeks which is what I have been wanting all along. I will be 37 weeks on next Wednesday so not much longer. Eric and I went to get a video camera tonight so I think we are completely ready at this point as far as having everything together that is. I believe Eric and I are going to go eat at Scalini's tomorrow night. It is an Italian restaurant in Marietta that has amazing eggplant Parmesan and they claim it will make you go into labor. So I will let you know how that works if we go tomorrow. We are both very excited and cannot wait to bring our two beautiful girls home!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Stitcher said...

Let me know how the whole Scalini's thing goes. I ate their when I was pregnant with Emma Grace and it did absolutely nothing. I did not even get a free meal out of it. The business card they gave me had a disconnected number on it. Oh well I got to try something new.
Lisa