My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lazy Day

Well, I have to say today me and the girls were very lazy! At this point I am not able to sleep at all at night. I get in the bed and might go to sleep for an hour at the most and then the rest of the night consist of going to the bathroom, staring at the wall, hating Eric because he looks so cozy, and trying to move Odell (our wonderful dog) who is also sound asleep. One really funny thing about Odell is he loves to sleep right on top of my stomach and when he does this the babies go crazy. I guess it is there own little way of bonding with each other. So, as I was saying today was a very lazy day. I got up about 5 AM when Eric left to go work out because I was not sleeping anyway so there was no use in staying in the bed any longer. I fixed some breakfast which consisted of spaghetti casserole made by one of the wonderful teachers at BHS and then I watch two Oprah shows. Thanks to Oprah's soothing voice and the pidder padder of the rain on our sky light I was ready for a nap so I sleep until about 10 AM. The rest of the day consisted of watching Oprah shows and reading. I really tried to make myself stay in one spot today because my feet have started to swell again. But it is horrible sitting and thinking about all of the things I could be doing or the things that need to be done and not being able to do them. It will drive a person crazy!! I am going to end this post by attaching some pictures of the babies room for all of you who have not got to see it. Eric did about 98% of the work himself and his father and a couple of friends helped with the rest. It is absolutely beautiful and Eric really took a lot of time to make sure it was perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, The girls' room is beautiful! It won't be much longer now. Just rest because you will need it when they get here! Love ya, Gail

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! I know you can't wait to have those little ladies here to complete the room...we look forward to seeing the room & the babies very soon!