My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling a little crappy

Well, today has been interesting. I did not sleep very well at all and I felt awful when I got up this morning so I tried to go back to sleep. I had a few contractions early in the morning but they were not regular and went away after a short while. On Thursday I went back to the doctor and everything looked just fine. Both babies are still moving every where which blows my mind because at some point they are suppose to run out of room and slow down. However, at this point they seem to still be fighting with each other non stop! I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and I will go ahead and schedule my induction. I think I am going to schedule it for 39 weeks that way maybe I will go ahead and go naturally before the induction date. Yesterday was fun because I finally got out of the house for a little while and went to visit my hair lady in Atlanta. Then I ate lunch at firehouse subs which is amazing by the way and you should all go get a sandwich today! The rest of my day today is going to consist of trying to write some thank you notes and watching the Dawgs play!!! Go Dawgs!!

No comments: