My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little Sleep Finally

Well, let's just say I think I slept about a total of 4 hours last night in the bed and it was awesome!! That is the most I have slept during the night in quite a while. I really have not had any contractions lately but the babies are still moving like wild animals in there. I go back to the doctor today around 3:00 and hopefully I will have some kind of update for you all. Yesterday I had quite a few visitors which was fun. It gets very lonely here all day by myself. Things seem to be going smoothly here at the end except for the fact that just thinking about food gives me heart burn and indigestion so bad I think my throat is on fire. I finally broke down last night and took some Mylanta up until then I had just been eating tums like they were skittles. Also I am guessing my hands are starting to swell more now too because they go numb a lot. But one of my books says carpal tunnel syndrome is very common. I am assuming I have a little touch of that too! That is all I have for you right now but I will add another update when I get back from the doctor today. Have a great day!

No comments: