My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, October 20, 2008

No News Yet....

Well, I hate to say that Eric and I did not make it to Scalini's this weekend so I have no new news to report. We did go eat at Tokyo's on Friday though and I have never ate so much food in my entire life. I felt like a complete pig! I did not have much action this weekend at all. On Saturday morning I was having some pain in my back but Eric gave me a rub down and it went away. I really did not have that many contractions yesterday at all if any. I only take my medicine one more day though, so maybe after that I will go ahead and go. Also I go back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. At this point I am getting pretty restless and would really like these two precious girls to get here!!! I was hoping they would at least be about 3 months old before I have to go back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make that man take you to get your eggplant parmigiana, girl!

I hope you are having a good day, even though you can't get up, and you have heartburn, and all that... Watch some Oprah or some old episodes of Dawson's Creek for me! ;) I love you friend!